Car insurance cover options from iWYZE
When it comes to car insurance in South Africa, nothing is more important than the assurance of complete affordability and total peace of mind – which is exactly what you’ll find with Old Mutual iWYZE. Choose between our top quality cover options from comprehensive car insurance to third-party only cover, and enjoy a range of cash-back rewards and other fantastic benefits too, all while partnering with one of the country’s leading short-term insurance companies.
Insurance cover to suit your needs
iWYZE offers three types of car insurance cover:
- Comprehensive car insurance provides the most extensive type of cover – protecting you against accidents, fire and theft, as well as third party claims against you.
- Third Party, Fire & Theft car insurance does not include cover for accidents, but does provide cover for fire, theft and third party claims.
- Third Party Only is the cheapest car insurance option as it only covers damages caused to a third party – it does not provide cover for accidents, fire or theft.
Why we recommend comprehensive car insurance cover
While third party car insurance may be the cheapest cover option in the short-term, over the long-term it pays to be covered by comprehensive car insurance in South Africa. Should you ever find yourself in a car accident, the cost of repairing your vehicle could run to thousands of rands – and if you don’t have comprehensive insurance cover, the financial burden of those costs will fall on you. Understanding the difference between cheap vs comprehensive car insurance cover could help save you money in the long-term – while the number of optional benefits available with comprehensive cover, such as car hire and credit shortfall cover, will give you an additional level of protection when you need it most.
What’s more, when you listen to The Wiser You and insure with iWYZE comprehensive car insurance, you’ll be able to add a number of optional benefits to your policy as well, such as car hire and credit shortfall cover, giving you an additional level of protection when you need it most.
Insuring your car for the correct value
When you cover your car with iWYZE, you’ll have the option of insuring it for either its retail value, market value or trade value.
- By choosing Retail Value (the price at which most dealers would be able to sell your vehicle), you’ll be able to replace your vehicle with one in a similar condition to yours (in terms of make, model and mileage) in the event of a write-off.
- If your vehicle is covered at Market or Trade Value, your premium will be lower, however a settlement in the case of a total loss of the vehicle may not be sufficient for you to purchase a similar vehicle.
Use the Mutual and Federal Vehicle Value Tool to calculate your car’s value online, or read the retail vs market value guide for more information on how to determine the amount for which your vehicle should be insured.
Contact us for a no-obligation car insurance quote from iWYZE today!
Whether you drive a car, bakkie, 4×4, motorcycle or quad bike, iWYZE car insurance gives you cost-effective cover, real benefits and cash back if you don’t claim. Start reaping the rewards today and contact us for a car insurance quote by calling 0860 00 00 53, submitting your details, or requesting a quick quote online. Peace of mind is only minutes away!